Who We Are
Getting to the Heart of Ministry
What does God have in store for you and this community called Wesley Chapel United Methodist Church? Will there be growth? How will God be served? There are six things you can do to grow personally and that you can do to help the ministry of this church grow.
- Get enrolled in an ongoing Christian Education learning class - Church School or a Bible study. Classes are an excellent way to discover God's will and to get to know one another.
- Participate in a ministry, don't just be a pew member. Find a ministry niche. Volunteer for ministry opportunity.
- Invite others to become a part of this ministry. Invite friends, relatives, associates, or neighbors to worship and study. Sharing your faith with others will be a blessing to you and them.
- Honor God with your tithes and offering in support of this ministry. When we give, we are blessed to be a blessing.
- Pray daily for your pastor, our lay leader, and the membership. This is God's enterprise and we must follow the direction of the Holy Spirit.
- Give God your best in time, talent, gifts and service. We are called to be Christian Stewards. We are privileged to share in the rich resources of God. Let's show our appreciation by giving back.
- To close with the words of the Apostle Paul: "I am convinced, my sisters and brothers, that you are full of goodness..." (Romans 15:14a, NIV). Let's not grow weary in well doing!
God bless you all,